While secure, security screen windows can often look visually unappealing in high-end architectural applications due to their visible fixings.
If you don’t want to compromise on security or design, we have the answer – our Hidden Fix window frame.
The new Amplimesh® Hidden Fix window frame was designed to hide all visible fixings, leaving your home with a sleek, architectural finish.
Unsightly screws are hidden under a metal enclosure, leaving would-be intruders baffled.
Door side light windows, double hung windows, louvres and more are all covered beautifully in a finish you’ll love.
Hidden Fix window frames are available in a wide range of colours and are compatible with the full range of Amplimesh® Security Screen infills, making it easier than ever to mix and match security products whilst keeping a consistent style around your home.
Features & Benefits:
- Conceals installation screws and fixings for a streamlined and stylish finish
- Easy to measure and install, and comes with a premium finish for ‘Face Fit’ installed screens
- Once capped, can still be inserted in traditional flyscreen rebates up to 11mm width
- Screen challenging window types such as double-hung and side light windows
- Supplied in a powder-coated finish
- Accommodates all Amplimesh® infills – SupaScreen, IntrudaGuard and PrivacyGuard
Hidden Fix window frames are available through your local Amplimesh® Dealer.