Amplimesh® security window exit screens provide extra security on windows but can also be opened in an emergency.
The slim-line keyless design is available in both our SupaScreen® and IntrudaGuard® security screen infills and has a simple but effective child safety opening release that avoids accidental disengagement.
In this video, Amplimesh® certified expert, Jack raises two great concerns from customers in relation to window security screens.
Can I get out in case of an emergency?
Amplimesh® security window exit screens are specifically designed and tested to prevent unwanted visitors from entering your home through the windows.
We like to go by the motto of hard to break in, easy to break out. While it’s nearly impossible for intruders to get in from the outside, the windows are designed to provide you and your family with an escape path in the event of a fire or other emergency.
Having a plan of action in the event of an emergency is just as vital as securing your home from intruders.
Am I going to lose the way my window operates?
You don’t have to compromise the functionality of your window to ensure it is secured.
Amplimesh® window exit screens come with an open outward capability or with sliding functionality, depending on the style of window, to allow for exit in the event of an emergency. The slimline design also allows you easy access to the glass for ease of cleaning.
You’ll also enjoy the other benefits that come with every Amplimesh® security product. These include:
- Compliance with the Australian Standards
- An escape path in the event of a fire or emergency situation
- Outward opening or sliding capability with the slimline keyless design
- Access to glass for ease of cleaning
- The enjoyment of clear unobstructed views
- Maximised strength and durability
- High tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel or 5052 marine grade aluminium
- Corrosion resistance
- 10 year warranty
- Modern design to suit any space in your home