TERMS & CONDITIONS
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
The finishes that are applied to Amplimesh® SupaScreen® products are of high quality and are extremely durable and weather resistant. Like all fixtures around the home some maintenance is required to preserve the original appearance of the product.
Surfaces should be kept clean by prompt removal of all dust, dirt, grime and any foreign matter using clean water and a small amount of mild detergent. Do not under any circumstances use any abrasive type cleaning agent (Ajax or similar) or cleaning material (such as steel wool) as it will damage the anodised surface. Thoroughly wash off any residue of detergent with clean water.
Deposited grime absorbs moisture and holds it against the powder coated surface, damaging the coating. Surfaces should be kept clean by prompt removal of all dust, dirt, grime and any foreign matter using a soft sponge with clean water and a small amount of mild detergent. Thoroughly wash off any residue of detergent with clean water to avoid deterioration of the coating which will occur as a result of soap deposition. Do not under any circumstances use any abrasive type cleaning agent (Ajax or similar). If small scratches occur, they can be buffed out using a good quality car polish. Care must be taken to ensure the coated surface is not removed.
Frequency of cleaning is largely dependent on the location of the building. In most circumstances cleaning may be carried out every 3-4 months. Products installed close to more severe conditions such as marine or industrial environments should be cleaned every 2-4 weeks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The authorised Amplimesh® dealer is the manufacturer and warrantor of this product, subject to the following terms and conditions.
10 year period commences from the date of installation by the authorised Amplimesh® dealer.
Claims must be submitted in writing to the Amplimesh® dealer within 30 days of occurring together with a copy of the proof of purchase including tax invoice. The Amplimesh® dealer may inspect the product (during normal business hours) to determine the nature and cause of the defect. If the Amplimesh® dealer determines that there is a valid claim, the cost to repair or replace the defective product with the same or similar product will be borne by the Amplimesh® dealer. If the Amplimesh® dealer determines that the claim is not valid, it may recover any costs related to such warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover:
- Defects that occur outside the 10 year warranty period
- Normal wear and tear
- Defects resulting from installation by a person who is not an authorised Amplimesh® dealer
- Product that has been repaired and or serviced by a person who is not an authorised Amplimesh® dealer
- Product that has been modified or altered in any way
- Product that has not been maintained in accordance with the Care and Maintenance Instructions
- Product that has been damaged by matters covered by the owner’s insurance and/or outside the control of the authorised Amplimesh® dealer – such as fire, theft, abuse or an act of God
- Defects that result from use other than normal residential use
- Locks, cylinders, hinges, door closers or any other associated accessories and hardware fitted to the Amplimesh® product. Refer to relevant manufacturer/ supplier.
In relation to the goods the subject of an order for less than $40,000, the company acknowledges that the goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This warranty applies to the exclusion of any term, condition, warranty, representation or covenant of any kind in respect to the Amplimesh® product (or any part thereof) including its value, quality, durability, condition, design, operation, description, merchantability, performance or fitness for use or purpose. If any condition or warranty is implied into this warranty under the Competition and Consumer Act 2011 (Cth) or any other equivalent legislation, and cannot be excluded, the liability of the Amplimesh® dealer for breach of the condition or warranty will be limited to one or more of the following at the option of the Amplimesh® dealer:
In the case of goods:
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods
- The repair of the goods
- The payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods
- The payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
In the case of services:
- The supplying of the services again
- The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.