Whether you are fixing up an older home or adding the final touches to your brand new build, quality security screen doors are a valuable addition to any home.
We went behind the scenes of Healthy Homes to see Shannon’s reaction to her newly installed Amplimesh® security screens.
Her description of the pre-existing door as “old, un-secure and just really ugly” is pretty spot on. Her outdated diamond grille “security screen” offers little more protection than a stock-standard fly screen.
Needless to say, she was in desperate need of help from the Amplimesh® team.
The results – something quite outstanding and unexpected. A screen that is both secure and aesthetically pleasing.
The benefits that Shannon can expect from her brand new Amplimesh® SupaScreen® door and window screens are:
- Australian standards compliant – we even exceed Australian standards!
- Clear unobstructed views – in fact, SupaScreen® allows a person to view the outside from an unparalleled 156 degrees from the centre of the screen.
- Ventilation throughout the home without risking security – 41% of the outside breeze can pass through the mesh screen.
- Pest protection – Amplimesh® screens act as a flyscreen at the same time as providing optimum security.
- Strength and durability – backed by our 10 year warranty.
- Corrosion resistance – high tensile SupaScreen® 316 marine grade stainless steel is not only incredibly strong, but offers unbeatable resistance to the elements.
- 3 point locking mechanism – for the next level of home security.
- Above all, the screens look fantastic and fit seamlessly into the home.
Both Amplimesh® SupaScreen® and IntrudaGuard® come in a range of colours and styles and each Amplimesh® security product is custom measured, built and installed by our authorised dealers.
See the results for yourself.